The KAB 524 is a mechanical suspension seat for the construction, truck and marine sectors, with front controls.
We have fitting kits for DAF, Volvo, Mercedes, Scania, MAN, ERF, Iveco, Vanhool and Plaxton just to name a few. We can supply fitting kits for most vehicle models. Call 01270 257417 to confirm.
This seat comes complete with a pair of armrests and a headrest.
Product Code: 176637
- 4 spring mechanical suspension
- 100mm vertical suspension stroke (4″)
- 60mm height and tilt adjustment (2 1/2″)
- Driver weight adjustment 80 – 150kg (175-330lb)
- Suspension cover
- 5 position lumbar support
- Fore and aft adjustment of 200mm (8″) in 10mm increments
- Backrest angle adjustment
- Seat belt to ISO 6683, SAE J386 & ISO 3776 (anchorage strength 15Kn)
- Tether belt version to SAE J386, June 1985 (anchorage strength 22Kn)
- Seat belt widths 50mm (2″) & 75mm (3″)
- Cushion heaters
- Adjustable damper
- Double dampers
- Seat sensor switch
- Turntable 0 degrees – 180 degrees
- Front or side controls available